Bitmain Antminer S9J/i 14.5T ASIC Miner Include APW3++ PSU and Power Cord
Each Antminer S9I/J 14.5T employs 189 ASIC chips to deliver a stability and efficiency combination not found in any other Bitcoin miner in existence.
You also can choose to buy from our Amazon Store, as Amazon has higher commission fee, so Amazon Price is much higher
WHY CHOOSE US?
1. Typical delivery time between 3-6 days by DHL.
2. No Customs or Duty for orders within the North America.
3. Full Customer Support before and after purchase.
4. Free Worldwide Delivery via Tracked Courier service.
5. 6 Months Warranty.
1. Hash Rate: 14.5 TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1365W ±10%
3. Power Efficiency: 0.093 W/GH ±7%
4. ASIC Chip: 189 x BM1387
5. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
6. Cooling: 2x 12038 fans
7. Network: Ethernet cable is not included
1. Due to the nature of these products, there are higher than normal restocking fees (typically 40%). The restocking fees are typically waived in the event that there is a provable failure within the first 30 days and the warranty has not been voided by overclocking. In the event that you experience a failure, please reach out to the seller immediately so that we can begin troubleshooting with you and/or processing a replacement.
2. The AntMiner S9i requires TEN 6-pin PCI-e connectors. There are three hash boards that each require THREE 6-pin PCI-e power connectors and one additional 6-pin PCI-e power connector on the controller. All TEN 6-pin PCI-e power connectors are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4. One BITMAIN Power supply is included with a Heavy Duty C13 to NEMA 5-15P power cord (14AWG).
5. Very LOUD! Sounds like a whiny vacuum.
6. Metal clanking or rattling is expected when moving the AntMiner S9j. The sound is from the hashing boards moving back and forth against the metal frame. This does not mean there are loose parts and does not mean the item is defective.